Sunday, September 12, 2010

...train for the marathon (week 4) / complete a half marathon?

I jogged, walked and limped my way to another half marathon today. Have completed 4 half-marathons to-date, but my timings have been deteriorated. Not sure if it is because of inadequate training, lack of a running partner (it's quite lonely running alone) or the injury on my ankle and my flat feet which made it rather painful.

Anyway, just glad that I finished it and completed it. At least now I know I can definitely run 18.5 km, now I just need to make up the next 20 km for the marathon in Dec!

ST's training schedule:

Mon - 35 mins (optional)
Tues - 25 mins
Wed - 60 mins (optional)
Thur - 25 mins
Fri - Day off
Sat - 20 mins
Sun - 75 mins

My training schedule (this being my birthday week, training was severely hampered, haha):

Mon - 35 mins
Tues - Day off
Wed - Day off
Thur - Day off
Fri - 30 mins
Sat - Day off
Sun - completed half marathon

No comments:

Post a Comment